BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures �

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

"I AM" still here. I change not

According to the word that I covenanted with you when you came out of Egypt, so my spirit remains among you do not fear.
Haggai 2:5

I digress, whoever felt the Lord left or you messed up so bad you don't if sometimes God still hears you? 🖐

10 years ago a college student has been doing way too much,  merchandise was stolen, grades slipping, I was in a bad place overwhelmed and burdened. God was not my priority.
God was still there and there was a much-needed apology from me. It, not God who leaves but we leave Him. We let people place or things pull us away. There been other oops I did it again moments. Mess up failures etc. A just man falls seven times...
When you come to God sincere of heart you will have discipline and restoration. Your latter will be greater than your past.

Lord Jesus, we thank you your arms are open wide for us, your slow to anger and you never change. You are a promise keeper. Forgive when I (we) step away from you or disobedient. You are too good to us better than we are to ourselves.  Praise and honor glory goes to you Lord for who you are. Amen. 🙏

0 comments: