JUST FOR FUN: What is the closest you’ve been to death? What happened to save you?
I was to the point where I would cut my self..i used to have alot of dream of being chased by the police. God gave me one of those what are you doing moments. I love you to much for it to be ended. We can work on whatever it is you need and desire. And much prayer and seeking God.
Journal Questions
1.He drew me out of deep waters: What deep waters or threats to your spiritual health
face you today?
Burnout, exhaustion, being uncaring
2.The Lord was my support: In what areas of your life do you need to ask God to support
or rescue you?
Guard my heart and mind.
My marriage
God has been supporting me in all
3.He rescued me because he delighted in me: When are you most likely to sense God’s
delight in you?
I was to the point where I would cut my self..i used to have alot of dream of being chased by the police. God gave me one of those what are you doing moments. I love you to much for it to be ended. We can work on whatever it is you need and desire. And much prayer and seeking God.
Journal Questions
1.He drew me out of deep waters: What deep waters or threats to your spiritual health
face you today?
Burnout, exhaustion, being uncaring
2.The Lord was my support: In what areas of your life do you need to ask God to support
or rescue you?
Guard my heart and mind.
My marriage
God has been supporting me in all
3.He rescued me because he delighted in me: When are you most likely to sense God’s
delight in you?
When I pause silence. See where God has me and examine myself and doings lately.
0 comments:
Post a Comment