I have off days. I have more than most or as much as the next person. I am your neighborhood introvert. I talk to people if spoken to. I listen advise give feedback etc. I am book studying sitcom /movie watching music loving lady. I people watch. I don't fit in with everyone. I stand out. I can be fun loving like to laugh. 💜 My family.
I throw myself in my work whether my job or me serving etc. (They have called me diligent in school from times past. ) Hey I get it from my earthly father. God rest his soul.
I am far from perfect. Those who may see me as a leader. There are different types. I like to lead by example. I follow Christ. Seek Him and glorify Him first. If you choose to do so bear with me. I carry my load. I help carry others. Body has been achy from head to toe but i praise and thank God. I get moody and whatever the case may be.
I am brand new person every day that I am given.
My God is faithful hallulejah. 💙❤️💜💪🙌🙏
If something seems wrong well pray for me. I can use that. Please don't sit and spectate or make assumptions. Sorry not sorry. I can be weird. And am very flawed. God accepts that transparency.
#bigthingscoming
#thereisashifting
Monday, January 8, 2018
Off days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment