O Lord, you alone are my hope. I’ve trusted you, O Lord , from childhood. Yes, you have been with me from birth; from my mother’s womb you have cared for me. No wonder I am always praising you!
Psalms 71:5-6 NLT
This is for my younger self. was reading a devotional to where we should go find our younger self and minister to them.
My younger self is very multifaceted. Had a lot going on in my mind. Thank you Lord For keeping me in check.
Came from tradition, baptist doctrine. It set the tone for how I am now. But always understood prayer was the key. Former pastor "it won't hurt or it won't help."
Been a misfit from the start. I love reading got a love for math from school. love for school friends and family. Dance and music is a passion. Gentle and being kind was my lingo. I hung out with like four different group of people in high school. The older ones, different sets of people in my age group from middle those I met in dance, other classes. I like to roam and peruse the scene. Took a lot of thing in this spirit that I also had to filter and empty out.
my answer to everything was I don't know. Even when I really did.
I lived in uncertainty but in reality I lived with constant change and adventure on my brain. I liked variety.
Done lost some people along the way. Love laugh and cheer is what i am about. But even in laughter the heart can have sorrow.
Done felt like a failure alone and afraid.
I wasn't the one who spoke up. Usually tried to do it my self first till I was really having trouble. I liked to keep things inside.
Two words I tell my younger self to speak up. Oh I had to learn.
But God will reach down and tell you what you need to do. Had to learn how to do that effectively. God is so patient.l and tender.
He put a fire on my tail that don't run out.
🎵 It's Jesus Jesus till I am mad annoying...
Jeremiah said it like fire shot up in my bones. a well of everlasting life inside of me. Christ is what I aim and do my best to represent. I am washed clean.
He put a confidence in my soul. Not perfect but made new. Love covers back multitude of sins. God drew me in.
God had to show me to come from pride and lust had to learn to control my thoughts. Anxiety .worry. depression. you name it. He used the experience and people along the way. I had to 🎵pray and don't worry...
It's hard sometimes and it has hurts. But good always comes. Daddy knows best.
Keep praise on my lips a song in my heart. Being content and grateful.
God show me how to have a relationship with the Lord on this journey. This a spiritual battle daily .
🎵Satan got a pin on me
So what you gon' pin on me?
A pen on me
Free, free, you can't put the pen on me
They depend on me
I had to come to terms this royal blood running through my veins.
Heavenly Father I come thanking you. Giving you praise. If anyone finds themselves in these situations living with the past ever before them. They feel like every time they step forward get pushed three back let them press into you. Take them back to the old church tarrying for the holy ghost. Stay down there till something happens.
Let them seek after you with all they got. They are victorious. More than a conqueror. Let them grow and mature in you. Let them lean into and trust your promises. You are always with them. When they are weak they are strong. Your power is made perfect in weakness Lord. Let them let Go and let you have your way. They are so loved by you always thought of. Oh the sum of your thoughts of them. Let their perspective be eternal first. You are a mind regulator Jesus. They will God up and not give up. Healing is on your name Lord. You got the say so over their life. The enemy will comes as a flood but you Lord you lift up the standard. He will take their hands off of who belong to you. The battle is already won. We speak life into their situations. in Jesus name amen
https://youtu.be/EKSQjSdU8VA
Free to be me
0 comments:
Post a Comment