BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures �

Friday, October 20, 2017

Stay with me beloved

I keep you safe. Trust me. Give me your undying ❤️ and affection. I am your Lord and 👑.  There is goodness In and with Me. You are excellent to Me. Precious in My 👀. Lest you hasten to other gods and hurt Me. I could not take your offering. Till you relent and repent. I am your portion and fill your cup. You have a goodly heritage. I sustain and carry you.  I teach you. I counsel you and put a new song in your 💖. I complete you. I am always with you. I uphold you and strengthen you with my right hand. Don't move from this place. Bless me and be glad. Rest in my hope. I will raise you from the muck and mire. I show and give you life. Believe in me. There is joy and pleasures forever more.
#Inspired4rmPsalm16

0 comments: