BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures �

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Great High priest

I know that it feels like I forsaken you. But if only you be still you can hear my whisper. I am a holy God. My silence is for  my purposes. I am not slack in my promise. I want you to come to repentance. Your back against the wall. It will feel like you lost your mind. I suffered for you. I know and felt the pain. I am your great high priest.

We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not driven to despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed; always carrying in the body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be manifested in our bodies.
2 Corinthians 4:8‭-‬10 ESV

I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
Galatians 2:20 ESV

0 comments: