BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures �

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Divine Warrior

I Am Your mighty warrior. You 👂 the thunder of My voice when i send my weather. I 🛡 and deliver you. Didn't I say I fight for you? I am El Elohe Yisrael and Jehovah Gemuwal (might God of Israel and Lord God of recompense) You have nothing to fear. The floods of life will not overtake you. I draw you out from them.
Keep your trust in Me. I cover you with salvation. I reward you according to your faith and works. My mansion awaits you. I lead you over the mountaintop. I seat you in Heavenly places with Me. I arm you with 💪. Make your feet like 🦌. I teach your hands to war 🙏 📖 👊. You will step over your enemies. They become your footstool. I enlarge your territory. You are the head and not the tail.
#inspiredfrompsalm18
#BlessedBDaRockWhoIsHigherThanI

0 comments: